Thursday 1 August 2013

My favourite NARS products

So I'm going to start August by sharing with you my favourite NARS products. 

Night breed eyeshadow
Schiap nail polish
Desire blush


The blush (£21.50) is such a high pigmented blush with a wicked staying power ! It's such a bright barbie pink an I always wear it when i go out ! 
It's far too bright to wear during the day with minimal make up. But with smokey eyes and bright lips it looks Fab ! It's a real nice creamy powder texture. I've had it for a few years now and it still looks brand new.

The eyeshadow (17.50) is part of their night range.  It's a deep black with silver glitter all the way through it. It's my go to eyeshadow when I'm doing my smokey eye ! ( I team it up with a mac grey - print) 

It's a real striking eyeshadow and the staying power on that is really fab too.

The last product I love is this gorgeous I pink nail varnish ! (£14.00)  I really like the glossy finish on it, I don't think it's amazingly long lasting but I change my nail colour all the time so it doesn't bother me.


What are your favourite NARS products ? :-) 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...