Wednesday 14 August 2013

Leighton Denny Ultimate Manicure Case

So, Today's post comes from within the little house for my precious nail care and Leighton's gorgeously amazing nail laquers. It is no secret that i am a Huge fan of Leighton Denny nail varnishes and i always try and catch the TSV on QVC when he is on. In my eyes, his nail varnishes have the most amazing staying power, and i find they don't chip at all ! I even converted my mum after she receieved a free mini bottle when we went to the QVC beauty bash back in January.

So, last week he had a TSV (which il post soon) but I had to treat myself to this bad boy ! I saw it back at Xmas and wish I had got it then but it sold out so quick ! But much to my relief it was back in stock, yay !!! 
 


It is the most beautiful nail varnish manicure case I have ever seen. It is black leather with his trade mark name on the top and on the zips. It has 2 compartments for storage. 


The top compartment has a removable storage tray so you can hold more, but it holds everything that I have perfectly without it rolling about ! 


The bottom container fits all of my hand creams, removers, tools etc and its nice they are finally all together ! Usually they are in about 4 different cases haha ! 


I paid £36.36 plus p+p for this case and it is worth every single penny ! You can get it on 2 easy pays of £18.18 on QVC at the moment too ! ( Bargain) Check it out on www.qvcuk.com !! 

What are your favourite Leighton Denny products ? 

xx 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...