Friday 16 August 2013

My favourite perfumes !!

So one advantage of working in a department store is the discount on perfume. And I have collected some amazing ones over the years ! Here are my favourites I wanted to share with you all. 

I believe that wearing a fragrance takes you on a journey and can reflect your mood on the day depending which one you choose ! I love being a girly girl and having lots of perfume :-) 


Dolce and gabanna rose the one
Benefit gina
Naughty Alice
Marc Jacobs daisy
Ysl Parisienne 
Coco mademoiselle
Geurlain La petite robe noir 
Ysl Elle 
Body shop coconut must
Ysl belle d'opium  

I am lucky to have a variety of perfumes and I'm definitely a floral girl when it comes to them !!! :)

My favourite perfume of all time is YSL ELLE. I adore YSL fragrances :-) 

My summer fragrance is the body shop coconut mist or benefit gina because they are so light. And my winter fragrance is definitely belle d'opium because its a lovely heavy fragrance. 

What are your favourite fragrances ? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...