Friday 2 August 2013

My Nails Inc collection :-)

My love for nail varnish is extraordinary really. Some may say a tad obsessive ! I have over 150 nail varnishes which is mental since we only have 20 nails !

Nails inc is one of my favourite nail brands out there. I adore the fact that it is  a fashion following brand and I love the effects that they have on your nails. I love how long lasting they are too ! QVC is definitely my fave place to get them as the collections they have on their are such good value for money.

Here's a break down.
Block colours 

Special effects 

Feathers

Leather effect

Magnetics

My love for nails inc is ever growing and I always get excited to see what comes out next ! 

Do you love nails inc ? What are your fave colours ? 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...