Monday 26 August 2013

Boots witch hazel haul

So if you have been following my blog you will all know how I suffer from oily blemish prone skin. 

I decided to do some more research after trying literally everything for my skin and I came across boots' own brand of witch hazel products designed for oily blemish prone skin. The products contain tea tree and witch hazel which are two of the best products for blemishes! 

It was on offer too, and this is what I bought. 




Il start with the cleansing/toner lotion. 
On offer for £2.39 for 150ml I will only use this as a toner, I use other products to cleanse my face with.  The smell is quite strong, but that is just a mixture of the tea tree and witch hazel. I really like this toner as it makes my pores less visible and my blemishes have definitely been reduced ! I really like this product :) I don't think it would be good as a cleanser though, it would probably get some traces of make up off.


Next up is the shine control day moisturiser priced at £2.39 for 75ml.  This moisturiser is so light, it's a gel texture! It kind of reminds me of the texture of aloe Vera gel, it's a little watery. This is okay, it's not the best I've used and not the worst. You only need the smallest amount and it does absorb into the skin quickly. Does it keep me Matte? Hmmm not really. It does for an hour or so. I will probably continue to use this on days where I don't wear make up.


The last product I bought was this night treatment gel priced at £1.99 for 75ml ! Bargain. This is the same texture as the day moisturiser, I really like this product though, I use it before I put my origins moisturiser on ! (Check my reviews on that). Yet again you need the smallest amount ! I imagine this will last ages !! It claims to work intensively overnight, cares for your skin without blocking pores and fights bacteria. My skin in the morning feels lovely and smooth when I use this ! I will definitively repurchase ! 

I'm really happy with this line of skincare and will probably get a few more bits. My skin has not had any new blemishes since using this, and it's nice to use products that I know are actually treating my skin too :-)

Have any of you tried this range ? I'd love to know ! 

Mel x 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...