Friday 16 August 2013

Garnier pure active fruit energy daily energising gel scrub

So if you follow my blog you will have seen the post I did a few days ago on the gel cleanser in this range. I love the cleanser , it's ace ! But I wanted to add something else to my routine so I purchased the gel scrub to go with it. 


You can use it daily, but I don't like using scrubs daily as I feel it strips my skin of its natural oil (even though its mega oily ) !! I picked it up from SuperDrug on offer for £3.29.

I have used it 3 or 4 times now and I really like it. The scent is amazing ( grapefruit, pomegranate and vit C ) and its really gentle on my blemish probe skin ! When I team it up with the cleanser I really get a power cleanse and my skin feels silky smooth !! 

The main ingredients are there to boost your skin and to turn dull skin into gleaming skin ! I do feel like my skin is much brighter after use. It definitely feels more energised !


It also contains salicylic acid like the cleanser so I know it is treating my blemish skin as well as cleaning it ! 


The texture is more "gelly like" than the cleanser and the scrub beads are really small and gentle which I prefer ! 

Overall I really like this scrub and for £3.29 it's pretty cheap ! 

Have you tried this or the cleanser ?

Mel xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...