Monday 19 August 2013

Leighton Denny 9 piece nailcare cocktail collection

Hey guys ! So, it was a Leighton Denny special value on QVC the other week and obviously I had to place my order !!! It's no secret that I adore his polishes ! :-)

This is a 9 piece collection, containing 4 colours (full size!!)
 2 cocktail shades so you can create different looks on top of your existing nail laquer, 1 cuti lips (cuticle and lip balm) 1 remove and go polish remover  and a diamond VIP buffer! 


It came in a gorgeous Leighton Denny white box ! I was so excited to open it ! 


The 2 cocktail colours are (L-R) lookie likey and surf 

I love these cause you can play with them on all kinds of nail colours ! 


Here's the colours (L-R) clockwork orange, statement maker, anytime anyplace and curtain call ! 

I love all the colours ! I think I like statement maker the best though ! They are all perfect for autumn winter !! 

Here they are swatched (sorry they are in a different order ) 

 
Here they are with the pink topcoat 


And here they are with the white top coat 


So as you can see, loads of different effects :-) 

I love the remove and go polish remover too, so quick and easy to use !!! 


And the cuti lips is a great multifunctional product (tastes of mint too ! ) I love that it really nourishes my cuticles and lips as it has lots of vitamins and minerals in ! 


The diamond buffer is great to prep your nails too, it contains almost 10% diamond which smooths the nails to a great shine !!! :-) 


All in all this is a fab set !! Such a bargain considering full size nail laquers are £11 and you get 6 ! It's £37.50 on the QVC website !!! Bargain :) 

Check out my blog post on the Leighton Denny manicure case too !! 

What do you think to the colours ? 

mel xx 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...