Saturday 10 August 2013

Benefit haul order 💙

Okay so it's no secret I'm a massive benefit fan, so I ordered some products last week and got a free make up bag ! (Beaut) anything for a freebie and I'm hooked ! 

It came so beautifully wrapped when I opened it ! It's practically like Xmas in August !! 


Far too excited at this point ! So, here is what I purchased !! I love all the quirky packaging, it's so girly ! 


I had heard so many amazing reviews about sunbeam so I had to get it ! It basically is like a golden highlighter for the face ! It comes in a nail varnish style bottle and you just swipe and blend it on your face 

I really like it, I use it everyday, it gives such a nice golden finish. 

The next product I bought was boi-ing ! I was looking for a new concealer that would cover my blemishes.  I have been using it for a few weeks now and it's a great concealer that gives great coverage. It's rich and creamy and I love that about it. I bought it in number 1 cause I'm pale and its a perfect colour for my skin tone ! You don't need to use a lot either. It's a bit to heavy for under my eyes ( I use their fake up for that). I would repurchase this again.

The last product I bought was boo boo zap. I needed a new spot treatment as my Clinique one has ran out now. This is a really light liquid ( like water) and you just dab it on your blemishes am and pm. I do really like this just for how light it is and I don't haw to wait for it to try like the Clinique one. My blemishes dry up quicker when using this, so I do quite like it. 

I also got some free samples too yay !! Always a bonus :-) 

What are your fave benefit products? I'd love to know !! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...