Sunday 11 August 2013

Garner pure active fruit energy cleanser

Hey lovelies :-) I've been on the hunt for a new cleanser for a while now. I bought this garner one as I love my origins ginzing moisturiser and this shows the same properties ! ( check out my review for the face cream :) ) 

So, I purchased this about 3 weeks ago from SuperDrug ! I paid like £3 something as it was on offer (such a bargain!!) I use it every morning and every night.


I like this cleanser as it is a gel wash, perfect for my blemish oily skin ! It claims to target imperfections and awaken skin and tighten pores ! I believe it does actually. My skin looks brighter when I use it and I feel that my blemishes are diminishing :-) yay !! It keeps the oil at bay too, I'm not having to touch up my make up as much. 

It has grapefruit, pomegranate and vitamin C to awaken the skin and to brighten. A lot of products now are containing vitamin c to brighten dull skin ! 

It has salicylic acid too which is great for getting rid of blemishes. 


I really like this cleanser at it smells so fruity, it gives such a zing to my skin and my imperfections and oil are reduced ! 

I will definitely continue to use this, and they do a face scrub in the same range will shall be my next purchase :) 

Have any of you tried this !? What did you think ? 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...