Wednesday 21 August 2013

Liz Earle cleanse and polish limited edition

Okay, so when a fellow blogger gets an early bird email to preview this, I was a tad envious !! Luckily she was kind enough to send me the link and I received my beautiful bottle this morning !



The limited edition spin off of the award winning Liz Earle cleanse and polish is something that caught my eye a while back and I couldn't wait to try it. 

Basically it has grapefruit and patchouli in it to brighten the skin and to stimulate, as well as energising ! ( Something fab to wake me up) It says you can use it am and pm but I shall only be using it in the morning to brighten my skin and I will use my garnier one in the night time. 

It is exactly same formula as the original, just a few added extras ! 


Here it is blended ! I love how creamy it is !!!


Okay so first impressions - the smell is divine ! I adore the smell of grapefruit anyway, so it's really gorgeous and the patchouli is such a gorgeous floral scent! The cleanser itself did actually brighten my skin on first use, I was really impressed ! 

I would recommend this for all skin types ( mine is so oily and blemish prone, the creamy formula helps balance it !) I would definitely purchase again if it doesn't fly off the shelves ! (Which I think it will) 

You can grab yours on aug 29th for a limited time only! It is priced £19.75 for 150ml and you also get 2 muslin cloths included ! Great price for a deluxe sized cleanser !!

Have you tried this yet ?? 

(Check out my review on the original one too ) 

mel x 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...