Wednesday 31 July 2013

My July favourites !

Here's my favourites that I have been raving about this July !! 


I have already reviewed the Vaseline spray and go, it's definitely a product I use everyday and would keep on purchasing ! Such a lightweight feel :) £4.99 boots

Alpha H micro cleanse
Amazing brand and amazing exfoliatior, really cleans my skin without feeling too harsh. It has micro beads in it so its really  gentle, I use this twice a week to bring a fresher complexion to my skin. £24.78 QVC

The body shop coconut mist 
I don't like wearing heavy fragrances when it's hot outside, it gives me a headache ! This body mist contains my favourite scent of coconut and it's still light to use ! I love spritzing it in the summer months for a light, gentle feel. £7.50 100ml the body shop.

Bare minerals flawless definition volumizing mascara
I've been using this mascara religiously this summer ! I love the volume effect it gives on my lashes and the black colour is pigmented lovely ! Would definitely recommend to those who love big, volumized lashes ! Looks even better with a primer underneath ! (Try clinique's one) £16.

Benefit sun beam
My last product I have been raving about this July is this little nail varnish style pot ! The liquid highlighter is gold and perfect for all skin tones ! ( I have really fair skin) it gives gorgeous light to the places needed, such as cheeks and brows ! It blends in nicely :-) definitely will try highbeam in the winter months ! £19.50 benefit.

What are your July favourites ? Have you tried any of mine ? :-) 

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...