Sunday 28 July 2013

L'oreal paris skin perfection 3 in 1 purifying micellar solution


Okay so i have heard some AMAZING reviews about this over the last few weeks and i thought i would jump on the bandwagon and find some ! I found it on offer in superdrug for £3.66 i think it was !

Basically Micellar solution is used by make up artists all over the world, it is like water but acts like a remover, toner and soother all in one.

It claims to:

 1) disolve make up
2) unclogs pores and removes impurities
3) tones and soothes skin

So i used it last night for the first time to take off my make up (usually use Liz Earle hot cloth cleanser) but this seemed so much quicker and easier without me having to use the sink ! First impressions are that i actually LOVE it and why hasn't it been in the UK longer ? It didn't sting my eyes like previous make up removers do when you get some in your eye ! (ouch)

I havent really used it long enough to see if it will tone my skin and unclog my pores. I will definitely continue to use this as a pre cleanse i think in the evening, i love how quick and easy it is to use.  I use about 3 large flat cotton pads to take my entire make up off.  I can't recommend it enough !!

Have you tried this yet ? what do you think ?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...