Monday 29 July 2013

MAC haul lipstick and lipglass

I have wanted to do a review on lips and show you my favourite lip products as what better way to start than with my MAC lip collection :-) 

I have 4 lipsticks and 3 lipglass 


From left to right 
Impassioned ( THE best colour in the world)
Viva glam nicki 1
Viva glam lady gaga 
Creme cup
Viva glam nicki 1 lipglass
Viva glam nicki 2 lipglass
Impassioned 

Impassioned is a gorgeous bright pink coral and a firm favourite of mine when I go out ! I can't rate it enough, that's why I have the matching lipglass and nail varnish haha ! 

Viva glam nicki 1 is a Beautiful bright pink

Lady gaga is a stunning baby pink

Creme cup is my everyday one as its like a pinky nude.

Viva glam nicki 2 is the newest of the viva glam range and it's a lovely lilac colour ! I wear it with smokey eyes otherwise I look washed out ! 

Here's a swatch on my hand 


The staying power isn't totally amazing but I think the colours over rule that to be honest ! 

Lipsticks RRP £15
Lipglass RRP £14

Have you lovely lot got any pinky MAC colours I should check out ? What's your favourite MAC lip products ? 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...