Thursday 25 July 2013

Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish

So, i may as well start my blog with my holy grail product ! Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish is the best cleanser for getting stubborn make up off. I use it every night (i use clinique anti blemish in the morning) and it feels like such a treat when you team it up with the gorgeous green edged muslin cloth to buff the skin.  The cleanser itself is really creamy as it is based on a cocoa butter formula ( which i know is fab on my oily skin) and has eucalyptus oil which is great at balancing my skin.  I always try to grab a 200ml size of this cleanser when i see it on QVC as i know it lasts months.  It makes me skin feel so refreshed and radiant after i use it.

Have any of you tried this cleanser before ? what do you think ?

(oh and i know at the end of august they are releasing a limited edition of the cleanser with grapefruit and patchouli ! so excited for this !! )
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...