Tuesday 10 September 2013

What's in my make up bag ?

I have too many things in my make up bag but these are my favourites ! 

First of all I LOVE my make up bag ! I bought it from New York when I went in feb ! (Excuse the state of it, it's been bashed about it my bag ! )


Smashbox O-Gloss I love this gloss, it goes on clear and transforms into your own shade of pink when it comes to contact with your lips. It's not sticky either ! 

Benefit stay flawless primer this primer is so good, I rarely touch up my oily skin when I use this. You do need to apply foundation with a brush though or it doesn't blend properly if not. My make up stays in place for ages ! I love that it is colourless too.

Mac studio fix fluid I have nw20, which is too dark for me (the girl at mac colour matched me wrong ! ) but its a perfect colour for when I tan, so I'm using this at the min. The coverage is fab too ! 

Bare minerals stroke of light I have this in luminous 1.  It's a pink colour and neutralises the dark circles under my eyes ! I use this as a base and pop another concealer on top. It's a fab product!

Make up forever full cover concealer I love this concealer, it literally covers Everything !!! I wear number 4, it's a good  neutral shade. I use this to cover my blemishes and I use a concealer brush to apply. 

Benefit fake up concealer I use this under my eyes to hydrate and brighten. I really like it as it is quite light but still covers. I use 01 light.

Mally volumizing mascara I rave about this mascara so much.  My lashes are so big and long when I use it and it makes them so black ! Best Mascara ever !!! 




Have you tried any of these products before ?

Mel xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...