Monday 16 September 2013

Liz Earle strengthening nail colour

Okay so it's no secret I'm a massive liz Earle fan, so when I received an email the other day saying free delivery on colour products I jumped at the chance to try their new nail varnishes !

After about 10 mins of deciding what colour to go for, I went for a gorgeous pink called "Parade 06"

It came a couple of days later and I got a free mini cleanse and polish ( which you can never have too many of ) 


First impressions. I love the sleek and simple packaging and I adore the colour !  It's such a fresh and summery colour (which I know we are getting into autumn but I've never been a dark colours girl when it comes to nail polish )



So I have been wearing it for 3 days now and it hasn't chipped yet ! Yay ! 


I love the fact that it is so glossy and shiny.  The liz Earle theory of using natural ingredients is common in the nail polish as it contains avocado and borage oil to strengthen the nail as well as protecting it. 

I am moving to Manchester this week, so will definitely go and look at the other colours when I get to the liz Earle counter.

Have you tried any of the colours yet ? At £7.50 a bottle, they are a bargain for a high end brand :)

Love mel xx 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...