Thursday 19 September 2013

Origins Super Spot Remover

So I've been wanting to try this product out for a really long time now, I have used a similar product from Clinique but it has ran out so I thought I would give this a go.  I love Origins products so I was quite excited to try this.


First impressions

What a small bottle, it's tiny in fact ! At only 10ml it's so cute.  I did wonder how long it would last.

I was wrong though, I take a cotton bud and put a drop on it and then directly onto my blemishes.  I use a separate cotton bud for each spot to avoid cross contamination.  I put it on at night time and by morning my blemishes have shrunk and the redness has definitely calmed down.  At £14 I think it is a bargain, and will continue to use this.

I bought this from the origins website because they had a cracking offer on.  If you purchased any skincare item you received a goody box of treats (4 to choose from) so I went for the "best youth protectors" which included a face wash, charcoal mask and a micro dermabrasion product.  I am yet to try these out but I am too excited !!


 
 What a great freebie !! I would check it out if you want to buy any origins products as their are 4 to choose from.

I also got 2 samples as well, so I chose to try the ginseng eye cream ( I have been wanting to try it for ages, and so far so good !! ) and also a voucher to get a free facial ! Excellent :-)

So all in all £14 spent and 5 samples !! Amazing !!

What are your favourite Origins products ?? 

Mel xxx 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...