Thursday 31 October 2013

October favourites :-)

Okay so I have loads of favourites this months but here are the ones I can't live without this month !! 


(Ignore the table and chairs haha )

So first of all:

Lee Stafford climate control spray

 
This spray I picked up when there was a 3 for 2 offer at boots.  My hair is thick and dry and frizzes up at any slight drop of moisture !! So I was curious about this spray. It claims to be a perfect umbrella for your hair and to keep hair under control from the horrid wind and rain.  I really like this spray as it actually does what it says ! My hair isn't a massive frizz bomb in the rain anymore !! Yay !! And it's  not bad for £5.99 either !! 

Givenchy la rouge lipstick 306 carmin


So I don't do red lips at all, I'm a pink girl but I thought I would give it a go and conquer my fear of looking like a stripper !! I have definitely found my perfect red, it's the most amazing colour and the lipstick is so long lasting ! The lipstick is so moisturising and nourishing and it such a couture accessory for my bag ! It comes in a leather case and smells divine ! 


Here i am wearing it ! I love it so much !! 

Origins super spot remover


I won't say too much about it because I have reviewed it before !! Check it out :-) I love this for any pesky pimples I get !! It's a-mazzzzing !!!! Will definitely keep buying it ! 

Urban decay de-slick oil control make up spray


This spray is actually amazing ! I picked up a small one for £9 just to trial it ! I spray this all over my face as a fine mist and use it to set my make up ! I'm finding I'm not touching my make-up up as much anymore and it really holds it all in place ! I can't recommend it enough for those with oily skin like mine ! 

Givenchy prisme libre no 2 



This powder is amazing !!! I lightly dust it over my foundation to set it ! It's so light an airy and has a slight but suttle shimmer to it ! The 4 different shades give a natural look to my skin, and make it more even ! It's a loose powder which I love on my oily skin ! And the packaging is so beautiful !!

Have you tried any of these products before ??

Mel xx 








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...