Wednesday 23 October 2013

Nails inc galaxy nail lacquer

So it's no secret that I adore nails inc and have done for years ! They were the first luxury nail brand I bought (many years ago) 

I couldn't wait to try the new galaxy effect nail varnish ! And I managed to grab on in a pack on qvc last month ! 


The colour is a gorgeous silver, with different sized glitter inside.  It has a holographic effect too which I love when it catches the light ! 


This looks fab on its own with a couple of  coats, but you can also wear it over the top of another block colour ! 


I can't wait for the next unique effect polish to come out from nails inc ! definitely my favourite for quirky nail techniques ! This colour is called trafalgar crescent :)

What are your fave nails inc polishes ? 

mel x 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...