Thursday 29 August 2013

Real techniques-a-like brush set

Okay so I'm such a bargain hunter whenever I can be, and I've been after a new set of brushes for a while now ! I was looking at real techniques but couldn't justify the heavy price tag really ! 

My first port of call was eBay, where I came across this set of brushes by journsa ! You can get in gold, pink and blue (I opted for the pink ) a set of 5 full size brushes for £12.99 ! Bargain ! 



I only use 4 of the brushes. Contour, blush, blending and powder. I don't use the middle one !

I've been using these for a few months now and to be honest I can't say anything bad about them ! They do the job I bought them for and they look pretty and girly ! 

I would definitely recommend these for people who want budget real techniques brushes ! 

Have you tried these ? 

mel xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...