Thursday 2 January 2014

My favourite primers !

Hey lovelies

I haven't posted in ages (due to my big move to manchester and my new job) but I thought I would bring you a post to tell you about a staple in my make up routine ! 

If you suffer from oily skin then you know a Matt primer is key ! 

So, my 4 favourite primers I love at the minute are.... 


Clinique super primer for dull skin
Mac Matte
Maybelline babyskin
Clarins instant smooth

My favourite out of them all is the Clarins instant smooth! (Just bought a new pot as it's on offer in a gift set on the Clarins website!!) 


So everyone that uses this or has heard of it knows it's referred to by the nickname "polyfilla" as it literally does what polyfilla does !! It fills ! It smooths over lines and pores and is actually amazing ! It is a 15ml pot but it lasts forever ! (Bit like benefit browzings!) I wouldn't be without it, it's a silky texture and makes my skin Matt :)

Next up is the Clinique superprimer, which if you check my last post it will give you more details about it.. 


I love the primer when I don't want to wear make up as it brightens my skin too :)

Thirdly is Matte by MAC


This primer is good for daily touch ups throughout the day as you can use it over make up.. I have tried it under make up but it didn't really make a difference and it felt quite wet on my skin.

So my new favourite primer at the min is baby skin by Maybelline.. It has only just come out in the UK, and I managed to grab one from boots the other day.


It is £7.99 for a 22ml tube.  The texture is a silky Matt gel and it evens out my skin tone nicely.  I like this primer as it does make my pores disappear (until I take my make up off) !! I live the quirky packaging and I'm a massive babylips junkie so I definitely had to buy this!  It is worth every penny and I will continue to use it, as it keeps my oil at bay :)

What are your favourite primers ? 

Mel xxx 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...